Thursday, September 17, 2009

17-Sept-09 Performance Sheet

Btst ivrcl infra get 9 rs atleast

Hdil intra 8 rs profit

Jindal saw after eating our sl hit 755, really bad luck

Hni clients get 30 rs in d......b, n still hold

Hni clients get 4 rd in intra in n...k, n still hold

One positional buy hv tgt of 324, guess this? 50 rs to goooooo

Loss occured in tata motors of 10 rs

We earned 50 rs 522-572 in siemencs, enjoyyyyyyyyyy

Our nifty clients get 25 points in single trade
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER



DISCLAIMER: INVESTING AND TRADING IS VERY RISKY AND FINANCIAL LOSSES ARE OFTEN THE RESULT.

Investment success is far from a sure thing. This site is solely intended for educational purposes. I am not a registered investment advisor and it is not my intention to provide anyone with investment advice. I am not recommending that any reader of this blog buy, sell, short, or engage in any other investment strategy based upon the content set forth herein. I strongly urge all readers to perform their own due diligence before investing and or trading their funds. I will not be responsible for any readers financial losses.