Thursday, September 4, 2008

All those trading in Resurgere -New Scrip listed in NSE-Warning!!

Dear All,

This scrip seems to be a killer scrip. Delivery volumes are abysmal at 2-3% and the traded volumes in both the exchanges are above 2crores share on an average.I am told that this issue bombed in the IPO and subscription was less than 10% and it got closed simply by someone bailing out and the moves of the scrip shows that what was not subscribed is being palmed off at an exorbitant price. I don't really know why SEBI or NSE or BSE(Of KGN Fame!!) are sitting quiet watching the price manipulation in its most blatant format?! Only aftre the horses have bolted they will come in to close the doors it seems to me.

I only request all readers to be discerning and not get sucked into the frenzy and then regret losing money. Though I called correctly on both the days with correct stoplosses for buy as well as sell positions I am really afraid of such shares reminding me of a share called Rupangi Impex.

Better guard yourself- I see no more than the delivery days of Thursday and Friday(Auction Day) for this share to be active.

NSE has very recently seen shares such as Firstwin,Gwalior Chem,Vishal Info,VinCards(restructured) killing a lot of people. My advicw will be unless a share trades for sa decent period of time - say 30-45 days- any one to speculate is only suicidal. I have been told that many clients had put in Preopen Mkt "SELL" orders on Resurgere on Monday-What is the basis?? I am stunned by such ill informed trading pattern.

Another issue had been Ranbaxy in which a lot of people took positions in Sep longs. Looks like the down period for Ranbaxy may be coming to an end with the Open Offer being over. Lets hope things return to normalcy at least hereafter!!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER



DISCLAIMER: INVESTING AND TRADING IS VERY RISKY AND FINANCIAL LOSSES ARE OFTEN THE RESULT.

Investment success is far from a sure thing. This site is solely intended for educational purposes. I am not a registered investment advisor and it is not my intention to provide anyone with investment advice. I am not recommending that any reader of this blog buy, sell, short, or engage in any other investment strategy based upon the content set forth herein. I strongly urge all readers to perform their own due diligence before investing and or trading their funds. I will not be responsible for any readers financial losses.